Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri, de masini si de alte vehicule!
The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly
Joined: 26 Jun 2007
|Code of conduct on the forum:
1. Users are strictly forbidden the use of inappropriate, provocative or offensive language.
2. Users are strictly forbidden to open sites or topics for discussion with any material of fascist, racist,
xenophobic, pornographic or religious themes. Any violation of this rule will result in automatic deletion of
materials and restraining permanent access.
2.1. Exceptions to rule 2 is Modelismul which is a form of education, legislation in forms of education, science and
culture have derogation.
The symbols are listed in the education and compliance historic truth, in any case it has no connection with
In order not to create unnecessary discussion, this is what the Romanian law provides:
Emergency Ordinance nr.31 of 13 March 2002
on the banning of organizations and symbols of fascist, racist or xenophobic and promote the cult of persons guilty
of committing crimes against peace and humanity
The text of the notice is published in M.Of. No. 214/28 Tuesday. 2002
Under the provisions of art. Article 114. (4) of the Romanian Constitution,
Government adopted this Emergency Ordinance.
1. - To prevent and combat incitement to hatred national, racial or religious discrimination, and to commit crimes
against peace and humanity, this emergency ordinance banning the governing organizations and symbols of fascist,
racist or xenophobic and promote the cult of persons guilty of committing of crimes against peace and humanity.
Article 2. - For the purposes of this emergency ordinance:
a) organization of fascist, racist or xenophobic means any group of three or more persons working temporarily or
permanently, in order to promote ideas, fascist, racist or xenophobic concepts and doctrines, as well as hatred and
violence for ethnic, racial or religious superiority and inferiority of other races, anti-Semitism, incitement to
xenophobia, the use of violence to change the constitutional order and democratic institutions, extreme nationalism.
In this category may be included organizations with or without legal personality, political parties and movements,
associations and foundations, companies and other legal entities that meet the requirements of this letter;
b) symbols fascist, racist or xenophobic means flags, logos, badges, uniforms, slogans, welcome formulas, and any
other such signs, which promotes ideas, concepts and doctrines in point a);
c) the person guilty of committing crimes against peace and humanity means any person convicted of a final court
Romanian or foreign to one or more crimes against peace and humanity, and any person convicted of an international
criminal court for crimes war or crimes against humanity.
Crimes and contraventions
Article 3. - (1) Formation of an organization with fascist, racist or xenophobic is punishable with imprisonment
from 5 to 15 years and the prohibition of certain rights.
(2) The same punishment is sanctioned in case of adherence to an organization with fascist, racist or xenophobic, as
well as supporting any form of an organization having this character.
(3) attempt is punishable.
Article 4. - (1) Spreading, selling or manufacturing symbols of fascist, racist or xenophobic, and holding, in order
to spread, such symbols shall be punished with imprisonment from 6 months to 5 years and the prohibition of certain
(2) The same punishment sanctioned in case of use of fascist, racist or xenophobic symbols in public.
(3) not considered a criminal offense referred to in paragraph deed. (1) or (2), if committed in the interests of
art or science, research or education.
5. - Promoting the culture of persons guilty of committing a crime against peace and humanity or ideology promoting
fascist, racist or xenophobic, by propaganda, committed by any means, in public, is punishable with imprisonment
from 6 months to 5 years and the prohibition of certain rights.
6. - Disputes in public or denial of the Holocaust or of its effects is to be punished with imprisonment from 6
months to 5 years and the prohibition of certain rights.
Article 7. - In the case of crimes referred to in art. 3-6 prosecutions are carried out in binding, the prosecutor.
8. - (1) offense and is punished with a fine from 25,000,000 to 250,000,000 lei lei:
a) spreading, selling or manufacturing of fascist, racist or xenophobic symbols, and possession in order to spread
such symbols by a legal person;
b) the use of fascist, racist or xenophobic symbols in public by a legal person;
c) promoting the cult of persons guilty of committing crimes against peace and humanity or ideology promoting
fascist, racist or xenophobic, by propaganda, committed by any means, in public, by a legal person.
(2) no contravention is needed of for point a) or b) paragraph (1). if committed in the interests of art or science,
research or education.
(3) The contravention and application of the sanction shall be made by authorized personnel for this purpose by the
minister of culture and religion, and specifically authorized by staff of the Ministry of Interior.
(4) The Government Ordinance nr.2/2001 concerning the legal irregularities are applicable, except for art. 28 and
Dissolution of legal entity
Article 9. - (1) may be dissolved by court order entities engaged in one or more of the following activities:
a) the activities of fascist, racist or xenophobic organization within the meaning of art. 2. a);
b) spread, selling or manufacturing of fascist symbols, racist or xenophobic or possession in order to spread such
symbols or use them in public;
c) promoting the cult of persons guilty of committing crimes against peace and humanity or promoting fascist, racist
or xenophobic ideology, through propaganda committed by any means, in public.
(2) The application for dissolution may be introduced by the Ministry of Public office or at the request of any
(3) jurisdiction to judge at first instance the request to dissolve the court in whose district the seat of the
(4) decision of the Court is subject to appeal in the Code of Civil Procedure.
Article 10. - The provisions relating to the dissolution does not apply to legal persons carrying out activities in
art. 9. (1). b) the art or science, research or education.
11. - Article. 9 is completed, as appropriate, with the Law no. 31/1990 on trading companies, republished, with
subsequent amendments, the Government Ordinance nr.26/2000 on associations and foundations and the political parties
no. 27/1996, as amended.
Obligations of public administration
12. - It prohibits raising or maintaining public places, except in museums, some statues, statuary groups,
commemorative plates on persons guilty of committing of crimes against peace and humanity.
13. - (1) prohibits the granting of names of persons guilty of committing crimes against peace and humanity for
streets, boulevards, squares, squares, parks or other public places.
(2) It also prohibits the granting of names of persons guilty of committing crimes against peace and humanity by
organizations with or without legal personality.
3. Users are asked to respect the rules of English grammar and spelling while writing messages to topics.
Abbreviated subjects or topics like "k", "sh", "tz", "q", in which plural nouns are not properly written or that are
written using only capital letters Will not be accepted. Any breach of these rules will trigger automatic deletion
of the message regardless of the quality of information it contains.
4. Users are forbidden to post material whose copyright does not belong to them. In the case of posting such
materials is really necessary indicating the author and the source of their origin.
5. Users are advised to avoid posting pictures off the railway, machinery and other topics discussed in the forum
6. Users are advised to ensure, that they introduced the topics in the right subject/place.
7. Users are advised not to use this forum for other purposes than the one in which it was created. It is forbidden
to use this forum to post: chat, blog, email, etc. ...
8. Avoid additions or reckless like "Yes, it is," Yes, you're right! "," Beautiful pictures "," fair "and so on.
9. Users are prohibited from posting pictures that show people embarrassing the state.
10. It is compulsory to use as a photo hosting server www.photobucket.com and the http://postimage.org server which
the forum already has as a default option.
We will not accept sites that are hosting heavy load. (imageshack, imageshock, photoleech, etc.).. Those who post
pictures through these servers, the pictures will be removed and the users will be announced to post the pictures
with a more accessible host.
www.photobucket.com is a quality hosting server which has great speed of loading compared to other picture hosting
servers and many other advantages, I no longer mention here.
We ask you to transfer pictures from other servers to in www.photobucket.com or http://postimage.org and edit your
messages in the extent of time available or in
I had unpleasant experience plenty times waitimg several hours to view a picture on http://imageshack.us/ and
pictures on Photoleech aren't loading anymore.
The command line of the link to a miniature looks like this:
[url = path_to_photo] [img] path_to_miniature [/ img] [/ url]
I refer here to images stored on www.photobucket.com. This site automatically generates thumbnails of the pictures,
which you see when accessing albums.
So what should you do? With copy / paste bring "magic formula" above the place where we want the link-miniature to
apear. Open a window with the album that contains the picture you want, so we'll see a series of miniatures, among
which the chosen image. Right-click on the thumbnail, and then click Properties; with the mouse to select them and
copy what you see after Address (URL) and then replace path_to_miniature with what has been copied. Then click on
Direct Link, Photobucket is so gracious to us, that a simple click on the Direct Link is a direct copy of the
content there. In the magic formula above path_to_photo should be replaced with what has been copied. Then click
Preview and admire the result.
There might be a simpler way: after the message is bring magic formula above, click on the Direct Link, so the
clipboard to copy the path to the image. The path to collect miniature is simply adding a name th_ his face in the
picture. For example, the image is called poza.jpg and miniature generated automatically called th_poza.jpg. The
formula is replaced calea_spre_imagine with what has been copied, and then replaces calea_spre_miniatura with the
same content, then bring your cursor before the image name and add the keyboard that th_.
A concrete example
[url = http://i199.photobucket.com/album...stian/Automotoare% 20Malaxa% 20,750 / Poza2.jpg] [img]
http://i199.photobucket.com/album...stian/Automotoare% 20Malaxa% 20,750 / th_Poza2.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
Here is the effect:
http://postimage.org automatically generates the link in the form of a miniature.
11. Users are prohibited to erase their messages, if a user chooses to delete their messages means that chooses to
be autoexcluded, suspending his right to enter the forum anymore (not to understand that you have not been allowed
to delete a message that was posted wrong). Users can edit their messages only 60 minutes after posting them.
12. Messages that contain attacks on the person, or the conflicts it hase started to remove the user will be
sanctioned with banning and notified by mail of the decision.
13. Users are prohibited to post more pictures in signatures than those made by the user in question!
14. Any deviation from this regulation will lead to sanctioning users guilty. Users guilty of repeated offenses or
very serious nature will be banned on this forum.
This regulation may change, so we recommend you to read it from time to time.
||All times are GMT + 2 Hours
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum